Trouble with technology? We can help!
- cell phones
- digital cameras
- electronic gadgets
Get help form a Teen Computer Corps Volunteer at Ortega Branch, brought to you by the Osher Foundation!
For more information contact Tony at (415) 355-5700 or email@example.com.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Japanese Senior Conversation Hour
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in English)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab