Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- We're All Terminal
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Decoding Diabetes
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 3:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room