Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Mondo Banana!
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, August 25, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B