Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Saturday, September 27, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Make a Pedal-Powered Smoothie
- Saturday, September 27, 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Rethinking Memory Loss
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area