Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Open Books: Alev Croutier
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Christopher L. Webber: American to the Backbone
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Monday, February 2, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Monday, February 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room