Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Guild Freelancers
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Film: Fire and Ice
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Essential Oils for Everyday Wellness
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area