Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room