Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Delight Rice: Pioneer in Deaf Education (ASL)
- Miércoles 6 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Treasure Boxes
- Sábado 9 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- All-Ages Clothing Swap
- Sábado 16 de Agosto de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 3 de Agosto de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 6 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 6 de Agosto de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones