Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Starring San Francisco
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Miércoles 4 de Marzo de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Radar Reading
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Lunes 2 de Marzo de 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Brain Fitness
- Lunes 2 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones