Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- ADHD and the Focused Mind
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Diabetes Education
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Healing, Wellness, Gratitude and Fun
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas