Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Birds of Paradise Lost
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Said the Fly, Author Reading
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmGlen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Fire Flowers
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi for Beginners with Irving Rothstein
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, 10th Avenue Park
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones