Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Protect Yourself: Flu Immunizations
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- The Newbies Guide to Cannabis & The Industry
- Martes 6 de Septiembre de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- CANCELED::::Rewire Your Brain to find that Perfect Job
- Jueves 8 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Noontime Meditation
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Self Healing through Creativity, Mindfulness & Motion
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil