Learn the Best Online Tools to Market Your Business
Social media is an essential component of successful marketing plans. Marketing expert Linda Lam will show you how to use online tools to find customers and expand your business.
Register for the class here.
In this class Lamwill help you make sense of social media for small business, and break down the process into easy steps:
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Email Marketing, including growing your subscription list
- Online Event Marketing
Lam is a marketing consultant with 6 Degrees of Marketing. She works with businesses and non-profits to develop and implement marketing strategies. She is an Authorized Local Expert with Constant Contact, and holds an MBA in marketing from Columbia University.
Online Tools for Small Business is a free class brought to you by the Small Business Center of the San Francisco Public Library.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl