Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Decoding Diabetes
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 3:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Kick & Play
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room