Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, April 26, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Monday, April 27, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Monday, April 27, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio