Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Protecting Our Plankton
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Film: Pelican Dreams
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Covered CA and Medi-Cal Enrollment Event
- Friday, March 4, 2016, 1:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- The Sweet Talk
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area