Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Tree Frog Treks
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Green Bookmobile Digs Science
- Sunday, December 7, 2014
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, November 23, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Sunday, November 23, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, November 24, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B