Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Mondo Banana!
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Make a Musical Instrument
- Saturday, September 13, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room