Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Fire Flowers
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Harnessing Happiness
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, June 6, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi for Beginners with Irving Rothstein
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, 10th Avenue Park
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room