Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amParkside, Parkside General Floor Area
- Biking with Babies (From Pregnancy to Toddlers)
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Introduction to Yoga
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room