Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Body by Derby - LGBT Athletes
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- just DANCE!
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- An Omnivorous Family's Dilemma
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center