Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Black Ice
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Bike Fix-It Workshop with Big Swingin' Cycles
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room