Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Black Ice
- Martes 2 de Junio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Bike Fix-It Workshop with Big Swingin' Cycles
- Sábado 6 de Junio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Health & Wellness Talk: Cooking with Chinese Herbs
- Sábado 20 de Junio de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Nutrition & Healthy Choices
- Lunes 1 de Junio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 2 de Junio de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 3 de Junio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas