Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- Miércoles 4 de Febrero de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Dr. Donald Abrams on Healthy Aging
- Martes 10 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Health Fair and Pharmacist Question and Answer
- Martes 24 de Febrero de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 1 de Febrero de 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Lunes 2 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Lunes 2 de Febrero de 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones