Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 23 de Enero de 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- DIY Body Butters
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 4:00 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 23 de Enero de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Chiropractic with Christina Meakim
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil