Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Fire Flowers
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Harnessing Happiness
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 6 de Junio de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi for Beginners with Irving Rothstein
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, 10th Avenue Park
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones