Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Zumba--At the Library!
- Sábado 3 de Enero de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- CANCELED: Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Miércoles 7 de Enero de 2015Sunset, Sunset: Área Principal
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Jueves 8 de Enero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Domingo 21 de Diciembre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 24 de Diciembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 24 de Diciembre de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones