Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Chemicals Without Harm, by Ken Geiser
- Jueves 22 de Octubre de 2015, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Flora and fauna of the Presidio
- Sábado 24 de Octubre de 2015, 11:00 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Finally! Succeed at Your Wellness Goals!
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 14 de Octubre de 2015, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas