Ms. Portnuff, MST, CHCC, traveled extensively on business for 20 years as a software project manager and business executive. For several of those years she was on the road 4 days a week every week. And her health suffered. She gained and lost weight and learned how to deal with the stress of business travel. Her traveling companions were books about nutrition. Now she coaches others to lead healthful traveling lives that support them in achieving their life purposes.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Canada by Bicycle
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Diabetes Education
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal