Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Harry Potter leaves the miserable home of his aunt and uncle to begin studying magic at Hogwarts, the best school of witchcraft in England. Starring Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, John Cleese, Robbie Coltrane, Richard Griffiths, Richard Harris, Ian Hart, John Hurt, Alan Rickman, Fiona Shaw, Maggie Smith. Directed by Chris Columbus and based on the first book of the series, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.PG | 148 minutes | 2001 | Popcorn!
- Friday Matinee: Mansfield Park
- Viernes 12 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room