Observe how humans have affected the balance of natural cycles on Earth, and then explore through play how new innovations, such as solar power and other alternative energy options, give us all the opportunity to return balance to our environment. For children K-3 (ages 5-8). Presented by Aquarium of the Bay, bringing hands-on learning for younger children.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
Do you have an eReader? Did you know that you can check out electronic editions of library books for free? Learn how to enjoy San Francisco Public Library’s collection of more than 40,000 eBooks at this workshop. Bring your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other eReader device with you and learn how to use it to download materials from the Library website.
Learn more about our eBook resources with these simple tutorials.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- eReader Drop-In
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:00 amPresidio, Presidio General Floor Area
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room