Do you love the movie, “Frozen”? Do you want to sing “Let It Go” in a cape like Queen Elsa’s?
Please come and make your own version of Queen Elsa’s cape! We will show you how to make a simple no-sew cape that you could embellish to your heart’s content.
All materials provided. Participants under 8 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
Please call 355-2808 to register. Limited to 15 participants.
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 2:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Origami Fun
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Stained Glass Lantern Workshop
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 3:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make a Terrarium
- Friday, September 16, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area