Do you love the movie, “Frozen”? Do you want to sing “Let It Go” in a cape like Queen Elsa’s?
Please come and make your own version of Queen Elsa’s cape! We will show you how to make a simple no-sew cape that you could embellish to your heart’s content.
All materials provided. Participants under 8 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
Please call 355-2808 to register. Limited to 15 participants.
- Button Making
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- DIY Red Envelope Lantern
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, September 5, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 8, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room