Do you love the movie, “Frozen”? Do you want to sing “Let It Go” in a cape like Queen Elsa’s?
Please come and make your own version of Queen Elsa’s cape! We will show you how to make a simple no-sew cape that you could embellish to your heart’s content.
All materials provided. Participants under 8 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
Please call 355-2808 to register. Limited to 15 participants.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Duct Tape with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, August 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area