Do you love the movie, “Frozen”? Do you want to sing “Let It Go” in a cape like Queen Elsa’s?
Please come and make your own version of Queen Elsa’s cape! We will show you how to make a simple no-sew cape that you could embellish to your heart’s content.
All materials provided. Participants under 8 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
Please call 355-2808 to register. Limited to 15 participants.
- Make a Valentine!
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Craft
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Plant a Drought Tolerant Garden
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:00 am