The Gods Do the Can-Can
Classical mythology is turned upside down. Orpheus, the greatest of all musicians, takes the red eye to Hades to rescue his beloved Eurydice. But he becomes bored with her, and his violin playing drives her crazy! Only the gods and goddesses can save the day, by dancing the can-can. Once unleashed upon the world, the can-can becomes popular with performers of - ahem - a more worldly nature.
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Children's Center
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 10:30 am
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, August 4, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room