The Gods Do the Can-Can
Classical mythology is turned upside down. Orpheus, the greatest of all musicians, takes the red eye to Hades to rescue his beloved Eurydice. But he becomes bored with her, and his violin playing drives her crazy! Only the gods and goddesses can save the day, by dancing the can-can. Once unleashed upon the world, the can-can becomes popular with performers of - ahem - a more worldly nature.
- San Francisco Gu-Zheng Music Society
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- OPEN MIC POETRY & MUSIC WITH MISSION MAPP
- Sábado 4 de Abril de 2015Mission , Mission: Área Principal
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Miércoles 8 de Abril de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones