The Gods Do the Can-Can
Classical mythology is turned upside down. Orpheus, the greatest of all musicians, takes the red eye to Hades to rescue his beloved Eurydice. But he becomes bored with her, and his violin playing drives her crazy! Only the gods and goddesses can save the day, by dancing the can-can. Once unleashed upon the world, the can-can becomes popular with performers of - ahem - a more worldly nature.
- just DANCE!
- Miércoles 25 de Noviembre de 2015, 3:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 1 de Diciembre de 2015, 10:30 am
- Sing-Along with Alison Faith Levy
- Miércoles 2 de Diciembre de 2015, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones