The Gods Do the Can-Can
Classical mythology is turned upside down. Orpheus, the greatest of all musicians, takes the red eye to Hades to rescue his beloved Eurydice. But he becomes bored with her, and his violin playing drives her crazy! Only the gods and goddesses can save the day, by dancing the can-can. Once unleashed upon the world, the can-can becomes popular with performers of - ahem - a more worldly nature.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 3 de Mayo de 2016, 10:30 am
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Miércoles 11 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- The Tales of Hoffmann, by Jacques Offenbach
- Sábado 14 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones