The Ghostly Ship and the Faithful Woman
A Dutch sea captain who once uttered an unfortunate curse is condemned to sail the seas for eternity. His only salvation is to find a woman who will be faithful until death. Once every seven years, he may go ashore in search of her. On shore, the young girl Senta is transfixed by a portrait of the legendary Flying Dutchman. With destiny calling her, Senta’s current boyfriend doesn’t stand a chance!
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:30 am
- Guzheng (Chinese Harp) and Chinese Culture
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Jazz Music for Spring
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 4:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room