Her holistic approach meets you where you are, is based in science, and implements incremental change to nourish your body.
Ms. Thurston consults with individuals and groups, providing nutrition education, diet analysis, meal planning, and condition support. She recently earned her certificate as a Nutrition Consultant from Bauman College in Berkeley.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Richmond Community Health Festival
- Saturday, May 2, 2015
- Author David Helverg
- Thursday, May 7, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Urban Bicycling: Street Skills 101
- Saturday, May 9, 2015Main Library, Music Center - 4th Floor
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Reiki Demonstration by Vibrant Reiki
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Bike Fixit Workshop with Huckleberry Bicycles
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Larkin Street Steps