Her holistic approach meets you where you are, is based in science, and implements incremental change to nourish your body.
Ms. Thurston consults with individuals and groups, providing nutrition education, diet analysis, meal planning, and condition support. She recently earned her certificate as a Nutrition Consultant from Bauman College in Berkeley.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- DIY Body Butters
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 4:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Gentle Chiropractic with Christina Meakim
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area