Her holistic approach meets you where you are, is based in science, and implements incremental change to nourish your body.
Ms. Thurston consults with individuals and groups, providing nutrition education, diet analysis, meal planning, and condition support. She recently earned her certificate as a Nutrition Consultant from Bauman College in Berkeley.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Personal Safety Preparedness: Chinese (Cantonese)
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room