Her holistic approach meets you where you are, is based in science, and implements incremental change to nourish your body.
Ms. Thurston consults with individuals and groups, providing nutrition education, diet analysis, meal planning, and condition support. She recently earned her certificate as a Nutrition Consultant from Bauman College in Berkeley.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Chemicals Without Harm, by Ken Geiser
- Thursday, October 22, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Flora and fauna of the Presidio
- Saturday, October 24, 2015, 11:00 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Finally! Succeed at Your Wellness Goals!
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center