Join us for a free gentle mind and body yoga class facilitated by Fatima Ahmed. No prior yoga experience is needed. Yoga mats will be provided, but bring your own if you wish.
Fatima is a fellow of Niroga's Integral Health Fellowship. Niroga is a non-profit organization that brings transformative life skills to students, vulnerable youth, cancer survivors, seniors and people battling addiction.
- just DANCE
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- MOBILIZE: A Film about Cell Phone Radiation
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room