Join us for a free gentle mind and body yoga class facilitated by Fatima Ahmed. No prior yoga experience is needed. Yoga mats will be provided, but bring your own if you wish.
Fatima is a fellow of Niroga's Integral Health Fellowship. Niroga is a non-profit organization that brings transformative life skills to students, vulnerable youth, cancer survivors, seniors and people battling addiction.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Essential Oils by KJ Landis
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Evening Meditation
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Medical Marijuana by David Downs
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area