Join us for a free gentle mind and body yoga class facilitated by Fatima Ahmed. No prior yoga experience is needed. Yoga mats will be provided, but bring your own if you wish.
Fatima is a fellow of Niroga's Integral Health Fellowship. Niroga is a non-profit organization that brings transformative life skills to students, vulnerable youth, cancer survivors, seniors and people battling addiction.
- Teen Smoothies
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Loving Someone Who Loves Alcohol or Drugs
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room