Join us for a free gentle mind and body yoga class facilitated by Fatima Ahmed. No prior yoga experience is needed. Yoga mats will be provided, but bring your own if you wish.
Fatima is a fellow of Niroga's Integral Health Fellowship. Niroga is a non-profit organization that brings transformative life skills to students, vulnerable youth, cancer survivors, seniors and people battling addiction.
- Adult ADHD and Relationships: Issues and Strategies
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Yoga at the Library
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Introduction to Yoga
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 10:30 amGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 1:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room