This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Canada by Bicycle
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in Mandarin)
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Saturdays
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 1:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.