Please note: This class has moved from Noe Valley to Presidio Branch.
Wednesdays, July 16 - August 27, 2014
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Beginner class: 2:45 - 3:45 pm
Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This class introduces the Yang style long form. Please call (415) 355-2880 for information.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Grafton Tyler Brown
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room