Spanish language book club.
Spanish language book club led by Chelis López, journalist and co-host of the Spanish radio program Pájaro Latinoamericano broadcasted in KPOO.
Fourth Wednesday of each month 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Paley Room, 3rd Floor - Main Library
This program is part of ¡VIVA!, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September – October.
- Dia de los Muertos Altar Making
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Día de los Muertos Altar Making Workshop
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Book Club for Kids
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.