Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will teach families and caregivers real-life strategies for coping with dementia. She will describe her “Three Laws for Living with Dementia” while highlighting the importance of humor, creativity and experimentation in staying connected to anyone suffering from this illogical and vexing disease.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- MOBILIZE: A Film about Cell Phone Radiation
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- just DANCE
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Finally! Succeed at Your Wellness Goals!
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center