Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will teach families and caregivers real-life strategies for coping with dementia. She will describe her “Three Laws for Living with Dementia” while highlighting the importance of humor, creativity and experimentation in staying connected to anyone suffering from this illogical and vexing disease.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
- Zumba--At the Library!
- Saturday, January 3, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- CANCELED: Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, January 8, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Sunday, December 21, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center