Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will teach families and caregivers real-life strategies for coping with dementia. She will describe her “Three Laws for Living with Dementia” while highlighting the importance of humor, creativity and experimentation in staying connected to anyone suffering from this illogical and vexing disease.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Essential Oils by KJ Landis
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Evening Meditation
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Medical Marijuana by David Downs
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area