Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will teach families and caregivers real-life strategies for coping with dementia. She will describe her “Three Laws for Living with Dementia” while highlighting the importance of humor, creativity and experimentation in staying connected to anyone suffering from this illogical and vexing disease.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- San Francisco Clinic by the Bay Health Education Workshop
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room