Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will teach families and caregivers real-life strategies for coping with dementia. She will describe her “Three Laws for Living with Dementia” while highlighting the importance of humor, creativity and experimentation in staying connected to anyone suffering from this illogical and vexing disease.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, October 2, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room