Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will teach families and caregivers real-life strategies for coping with dementia. She will describe her “Three Laws for Living with Dementia” while highlighting the importance of humor, creativity and experimentation in staying connected to anyone suffering from this illogical and vexing disease.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
- San Francisco Clinic by the Bay Health Education Workshop
- Sábado 18 de Abril de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Sábado 18 de Abril de 2015Chinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- What to Eat Now? Are You Confused?
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal