Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will teach families and caregivers real-life strategies for coping with dementia. She will describe her “Three Laws for Living with Dementia” while highlighting the importance of humor, creativity and experimentation in staying connected to anyone suffering from this illogical and vexing disease.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Bike Fix-It Workshop with Big Swingin' Cycles
- Sábado 6 de Junio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Health & Wellness Talk: Cooking with Chinese Herbs
- Sábado 20 de Junio de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Bike Tune-Up Essentials with The New Wheel!
- Sábado 23 de Mayo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 24 de Mayo de 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 26 de Mayo de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones