Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Decoding Diabetes
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 3:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Kick & Play
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room