Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- Healthier Living
- Friday, February 5, 2016, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 7, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio