Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Free Bike Fix It Clinic
- Saturday, July 18, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- Know Your Numbers: Blood Pressure Testing
- Tuesday, July 21, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area