Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, October 2, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room