Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, January 22, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Introduction to Yoga
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:45 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room