Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- Zumba--At the Library!
- Saturday, January 3, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- CANCELED: Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, January 8, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Sunday, December 21, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room