Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- San Francisco Clinic by the Bay Health Education Workshop
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- What to Eat Now? Are You Confused?
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area