Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Dr. Donald Abrams on Healthy Aging
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Eat Well, Be Well: Real Food solutions
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center