Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 19 de Abril de 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Lunes 20 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Lunes 20 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras