Researching, deciding, and applying for high schools can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand their high school options and navigate through the enrollment processes.
- hear about the San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) Student Assignment System
- get tips from experienced parents
- learn about key dates and associated actions required
- receive advice on transitioning to high school
Register Online by going to the Parents for Public Schools website, www.ppssf.org or call 415.861.7077
Co-sponsored by School Support Services @ San Francisco Public Library.
- Club de Padres Latinos
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Latino Parent Club
- Jueves 25 de Febrero de 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Martes 15 de Marzo de 2016, 6:30 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones