Out with the old and in with the new! Join us for an all-ages clothing swap where you can refresh your wardrobe in a free and eco-friendly way. Get a head start on spring cleaning and bring your gently used clothing that you no longer wear to exchange with your neighbors'. The swap will run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, so feel free to drop in any time!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Meet Your National Park Service Ranger
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Dr. Helen Caldicott
- Saturday, August 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium