Learn how to use the computer to write letters, essays and other text documents. Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required
Attendance limited to 10 people. Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
Part 3: Searching the Internet, Tuesday, September 2, 7-8:30pm
Part 4: Basic Email, Tuesday, September 16, 7-8:30pm
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced Skills
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.