Learn how to use the computer to write letters, essays and other text documents. Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required
Attendance limited to 10 people. Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
Part 3: Searching the Internet, Tuesday, September 2, 7-8:30pm
Part 4: Basic Email, Tuesday, September 16, 7-8:30pm
- Book A Librarian
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- e-Reader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room