Learn how to use a tablet with a librarian! Bring your iPad or Android device and we will show you how to use it to surf the Internet, download ebooks from the Library website, and more. Instruction in Cantonese/Mandarin. For registration or more information, please call 355-2868 or visit Excelsior Branch.
iPad: 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Andriod: 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, December 11, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Android Phone: Basic Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab