Celebrate the last days of Summer and get ready for school by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttonw are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
For more information, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
- Make a Gift for Mother's Day!
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Mother's Day jewelry craft
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Creativity and Art Group
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 1:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.