Celebrate the last days of Summer and get ready for school by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttonw are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
For more information, contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, June 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- How To Make Zori
- Saturday, June 11, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.