Celebrate the last days of Summer and get ready for school by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttonw are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
For more information, contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Celebrate Women's History with Stories & Crafts
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Adult Button Making
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.