Celebrate the last days of Summer and get ready for school by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttonw are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
For more information, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- LED Holiday Ornaments
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.