Celebrate the last days of Summer and get ready for school by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttonw are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
For more information, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
- Monday Monthly Craft!
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Crepe Paper Flowers
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- 3D Origami Swans
- Thursday, March 16, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 18, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.