Celebrate the last days of Summer and get ready for school by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttonw are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
For more information, contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Button-making at the Library
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Children's Crafts: Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Repujado: Tin Art
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 22, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- String Art Workshop
- Friday, September 26, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.