Celebrate the last days of Summer and get ready for school by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttonw are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
For more information, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Knitting for Beginners
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Recycled Magazine Collage for Children and Teens
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- CANCELLED. Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.