Celebrate the last days of Summer and get ready for school by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttonw are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
For more information, contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, February 27, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- RESCHEDULED - MakeArt - Illustrate a Poem
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making with Chelsea Robinson
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 21, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.