Welcome back to school! Celebrate and decorate by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttons are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
- Holiday Craft
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Stress Free Soirees with Sophie: Early Bird Valentine Craft
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.