Welcome back to school! Celebrate and decorate by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttons are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Craft Night: Felt Fortune Cookies
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Button Making
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Chinese Paper Cutting for the New Year
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Chinese Papercutting
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.