Welcome back to school! Celebrate and decorate by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttons are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
- Back to School Button Time!
- Friday, September 19, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Stuffed Crochet
- Friday, September 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Friday, September 19, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 22, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.