Welcome back to school! Celebrate and decorate by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttons are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
- Fermentation Basics
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 3:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Knitting Together
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 2, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, July 9, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.