Welcome back to school! Celebrate and decorate by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttons are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
- Make a Button!
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Bicycle Tire Craft with GoGo Craft
- Thursday, April 30, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, May 1, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, May 16, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.