Welcome back to school! Celebrate and decorate by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttons are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
- Halloween arts and crafts
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 10:30 amIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Class- Felt Birds
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making for Kids!
- Thursday, November 3, 2016, 4:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thanksgiving Table Decoration
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.