Welcome back to school! Celebrate and decorate by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttons are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Art, Chat, Listen
- Saturday, December 20, 2014West Portal, West Portal Teen's Area
- Button Making!
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Holiday Cards with Robyn!
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.