Welcome back to school! Celebrate and decorate by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttons are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
- Dave the Potter!
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Monday Monthly Craft!
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- 3D Origami Swans
- Thursday, March 16, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 18, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.