Welcome back to school! Celebrate and decorate by making some buttons. We'll be using recycled magazines and comics. You may also draw your own picture or bring one in. Pin them to your bag, jacket, shirt, etc.
Buttons are 1 1/2 in. in diameter.
For ages 8 and up.
- CANCELLED -- Creativity and Art Group
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 1:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 2:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Fire Flowers
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- How To Make Zori
- Saturday, June 11, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.