Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
All Things Business: Interactive programming for the practical entrepreneur.
- Grafton Tyler Brown: African-American Lithographer
- Saturday, December 5, 2015, 10:30 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- International Black Women's Film Festival
- Sunday, December 6, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Sunday, December 27, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.