Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
This is a Business & Personal Finance program from SFPL. This series brings you programs to enhance your financial well being and business skills.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Asheba, Musical Storyteller
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- The Black Rock aka Black Alcatraz
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 7:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Drive Away Happy: Car Buying Decisions
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Crayon Batik Workshop by GoGo Craft
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Plastic Surgery: Getting Out of Debt
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.