Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
All Things Business: An interactive series for the practical entrepreneur.
- Youth Speaks Teen Poetry Slam Semi-Finals
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Start a Business in San Francisco
- Thursday, March 12, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Choosing the Right Business Entity
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.