Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
This is a Business & Personal Finance program from SFPL. This series brings you programs to enhance your financial well being and business skills.
- Asheba: Musical Storyteller
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 10:30 amMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Asheba, Musical Storyteller
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:30 pmAnza, Anza General Floor Area
- Crayon Batik Workshop by GoGo Craft
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Plastic Surgery: Getting Out of Debt
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Is Small Business Ownership Right for YOU?
- Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 6:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.