Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
This is a Business & Personal Finance program from SFPL. This series brings you programs to enhance your financial well being and business skills.
- Black History Month Scavenger Hunt
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 8:00 amBayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Martha C. Taylor: From Labor to Reward
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, African American Center
- Excelsior Branch Book Club: Underground Railroad
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Celebrating the diverse and beautiful world of Ashley Bryan
- Through Tuesday, February 28, 2017Main Library, Children's Center Exhibit Space
- Envisioning the Classics with Color
- Through Thursday, March 2, 2017Main Library, African American Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.