Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
This is a Business & Personal Finance program from SFPL. This series brings you programs to enhance your financial well being and business skills.
- Letters to Prisoners Workshop
- Sunday, December 11, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- SmartMoney Coaching
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Morsinah Katimin...Special Indonesian Food
- Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.