Feeling overwhelmed by social media and not knowing how you can use it to promote your business?
Have you thought about using social media but then realized you don't know where to start?
Does the thought of "Tweeting" give you a panic attack?
Do you have a weak "LinkedIn" profile?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this seminar is for you.
Learn the basics of what, why and how to using social media to promote your business in this free one hour talk.
This talk is geared to entrepreneurs and small business owners, age 40 + who didn't grow up using computers and are curious about social media and how it can be used to promote their business. Everyone is welcome to attend.
About the speaker: Karla Erovick is over 40 and has experienced the frustrations of learning to use social media in an authentic way without feeling sales-y. She helps entrepreneurs figure out how they can use social media to promote their business and helps them to develop a road map for navigating all the social media noise. Karla is the author of a dating book and numerous travel articles.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Little Miss Sunshine
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room