Feeling overwhelmed by social media and not knowing how you can use it to promote your business?
Have you thought about using social media but then realized you don't know where to start?
Does the thought of "Tweeting" give you a panic attack?
Do you have a weak "LinkedIn" profile?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this seminar is for you.
Learn the basics of what, why and how to using social media to promote your business in this free one hour talk.
This talk is geared to entrepreneurs and small business owners, age 40 + who didn't grow up using computers and are curious about social media and how it can be used to promote their business. Everyone is welcome to attend.
About the speaker: Karla Erovick is over 40 and has experienced the frustrations of learning to use social media in an authentic way without feeling sales-y. She helps entrepreneurs figure out how they can use social media to promote their business and helps them to develop a road map for navigating all the social media noise. Karla is the author of a dating book and numerous travel articles.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Sábado 3 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 4 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- The Great American Folksong Revival
- Miércoles 7 de Septiembre de 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- CANCELLED: Creative Ways of Telling Your Life Story
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 1:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 31 de Agosto de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones