In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, June 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- How To Make Zori
- Saturday, June 11, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.