In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Paper Play Friday
- Friday, July 31, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 9, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.