In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Thanksgiving Card-Making
- Saturday, November 22, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids!
- Monday, November 24, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Say Thanks with a Button
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Fabric Art Workshop
- Saturday, November 22, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.