In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- The Kite Runner
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Mini God's Eye
- Friday, September 30, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 15, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- *Canceled* Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.