In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, February 27, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- RESCHEDULED - MakeArt - Illustrate a Poem
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making with Chelsea Robinson
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 21, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.