In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Monday Monthly Craft
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Make your own Drum!
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 11:00 am
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Chinese Papercutting
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Folding Red Envelope Lantern
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 10:30 amMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Book Art
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.