In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Mother's Day Arts and Crafts
- Monday, May 4, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Make a Mother's Day Gift!
- Thursday, May 7, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Festive Paper Flowers
- Saturday, May 9, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, May 10, 2015Main Library, Children's Center
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, May 16, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.