In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Teen D.I.Y.
- Friday, January 30, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.