In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Modern Macrame Workshop
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Back to School Button Time!
- Friday, September 19, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 22, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.