In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Holiday Card-Making!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Holiday Theme and Treats!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Holiday Cards with Robyn!
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.