In this 1970's style cuff making workshop, Tiffany BlackDarquea of Hoof and Horn Leather Goods will teach you how to stamp, dye, and paint your own leather cuff. Ages 12 and up. 10 participants max.
Contact Rachel Aronowitz at 415-557-4525
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: The Wizard of Oz
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 3, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Modern Macrame Workshop
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Pipe-cleaner Spiders
- Monday, October 6, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.