Limited to 12 participants
Please call 415-355-2808 in advance or come in person to register.
Registration starts August 15
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Junior Comic-Con
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 12:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Origami Club
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 15, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- *Canceled* Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.