Limited to 12 participants
Please call 415-355-2808 in advance or come in person to register.
Registration starts August 15
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make a Gift for Mother's Day!
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Mother's Day jewelry craft
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.