Limited to 12 participants
Please call 415-355-2808 in advance or come in person to register.
Registration starts August 15
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Recycled Magazine Collage for Children and Teens
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Bike Tire Craft
- Thursday, April 23, 2015Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Earth Day
- Friday, April 24, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.