|Capoeira Workshop: Capoeira Angola can be described as a cultural weapon, a martial art, a dance, a spiritual tradition, a philosophy, and a game played to the rhythm of percussion instruments and call response songs. Join us for movement, fun games, and role playing that introduce participants to special violence prevention techniques. No experience is necessary or required!|
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 10:30 am
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Jazz Performance by Six Roses
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.