Making colorful paper flowers is a tradition in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo or the Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos). We will show you how to make several types of these flowers and from there you can design your own!
Programs celebrating one of the many cultures that make up San Francisco, during their time of special recognition.
- Star Wars Origami Strikes Back!
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Stretch Band Bracelets and Necklaces
- Thursday, July 2, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, July 3, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area