Making colorful paper flowers is a tradition in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo or the Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos). We will show you how to make several types of these flowers and from there you can design your own!
Programs celebrating one of the many cultures that make up San Francisco, during their time of special recognition.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Duct Tape with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, August 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area