Making colorful paper flowers is a tradition in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo or the Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos). We will show you how to make several types of these flowers and from there you can design your own!
Programs celebrating one of the many cultures that make up San Francisco, during their time of special recognition.
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 26, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art, Chat, Listen
- Saturday, December 27, 2014West Portal, West Portal Teen's Area
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, January 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 3, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area