Making colorful paper flowers is a tradition in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo or the Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos). We will show you how to make several types of these flowers and from there you can design your own!
Programs celebrating one of the many cultures that make up San Francisco, during their time of special recognition.
- Hecho a mano / Made by hand
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Tinkering with Tops
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Make a Delicious Reindeer with Candy Cane
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 3:00 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Holiday Glass Jar Lanterns
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room