Making colorful paper flowers is a tradition in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo or the Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos). We will show you how to make several types of these flowers and from there you can design your own!
Programs celebrating one of the many cultures that make up San Francisco, during their time of special recognition.
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Jewelry Making with Chelsea Robinson
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, March 6, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 21, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B