Making colorful paper flowers is a tradition in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo or the Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos). We will show you how to make several types of these flowers and from there you can design your own!
Programs celebrating one of the many cultures that make up San Francisco, during their time of special recognition.
- Monday Monthly Craft
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Dia de los Muertos Crafts
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 3:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Halloween Craft: Paper Spiderweb
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area