Researching, deciding, and applying for transitional kindergarten, kindergarten, or any other elementary school grades can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand their elementary school options and navigate through the enrollment processes.
- hear about the San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) Student Assignment System
- receive advice and tips from experienced parents
- learn about key dates and associated actions required
Register Online by going to the Parents for Public Schools website, www.ppssf.org or call 415.861.7077
Co-sponsored by School Support Services @ San Francisco Public Library.
- Parents for Public Schools
- Miércoles 2 de Noviembre de 2016, 6:30 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Martes 8 de Noviembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Latino Parent Club
- Martes 22 de Noviembre de 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal