Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Rethinking Memory Loss
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Building Social Courage
- Saturday, October 11, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Explaining Health
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Qi Gong
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.