Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Bike Fix-It Workshop with Big Swingin' Cycles
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Health & Wellness Talk: Cooking with Chinese Herbs
- Saturday, June 20, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Nutrition & Healthy Choices
- Monday, June 1, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.