Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Reiki Demonstration by Vibrant Reiki
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Bike Fixit Workshop with Huckleberry Bicycles
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Larkin Street Steps
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.