Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Canada by Bicycle
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 26, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.