Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Teen Smoothies
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Kick & Play with Super Soccer Stars
- Friday, September 11, 2015, 4:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.