Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 5 de Mayo de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Qigong Healing: Sound, Energy, & Color
- Martes 5 de Mayo de 2015West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Bike Fixit Workshop with Huckleberry Bicycles
- Martes 5 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Larkin Street: Escalones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.