Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, July 7, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, July 11, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- The F Word: Fermented Foods!
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.