Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Dr. Donald Abrams on Healthy Aging
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Eat Well, Be Well: Real Food solutions
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.