Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Six Roses - Jazz Performance
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016, 10:30 am
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Vinyasa Yoga for Beginners & Non-Yogis
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.