Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- 2015 - 2016 Opera Preview Lecture
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 7:00 pm
- Six Roses
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 3:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.