Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- South Indian Classical Dance by Kalaikoil
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area
- 2014 - 2015 Opera Preview Lecture
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Bike Tune-Up Essentials with The New Wheel!
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, May 24, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.