Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
¡VIVA! is the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September – October.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 10:30 am
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Paintings
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- The Sound of Music Memories
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Easy Quesilla
- Monday, October 5, 2015, 1:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Mondays!
- Monday, October 5, 2015, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.