Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.