Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 10:30 am
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 7:00 pm
- Crosspulse Duo
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 1:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.