Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Sidewalk Poetry & Music with Mission MAPP
- Saturday, April 4, 2015Mission, Mission General Floor Area
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Yoga Basics with Connie
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.