Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- History of Jazz
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Surprise Event
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay General Floor Area
- Marianne's Holiday Pajama Storytime
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.