Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- Mexican Paper Flowers/Flores de Papel
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 4:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Learn to Belly Dance!
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 1:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga for All Ages
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.