Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- New Homes New Beginnings
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 1:00 pmMission, Mission Children's Area
- Loving Someone Who Loves Alcohol or Drugs
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga and Beyond
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.