How Fracking Impacts Public Health, a health forum featuring Sandra Steingraber
When: Wednesday, July 23 from 5:30 to 7:30pm
Where: Latino/Hispanic Meeting Rooms, San Francisco Public Library, 100 Larkin St. in San Francisco
- Sandra Steingraber, Renowned Author and Biologist, Co-founder of Concerned Health Professionals of NY
- Bob Gould, President, Physicians for Social Responsibility National and SF Bay Area Chapter
- Seth Shonkoff, PhD, MPH Executive Director, Physicians Scientists & Engineers for Healthy Energy
- Lisa Hartmayer, Registered Nurse, and member of ANHE
- Caroline Cox, Research Director, Center for Environmental Health
- Additional panelists, subject to change
- Breast Cancer Action
- Center for Environmental Health
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Americans Against Fracking
- Californians Against Fracking
- Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments
This event is free, and open to the public, please share event details widely!
Sponsored by the Wallace Stegner Environmental Center.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- The Newbies Guide to Cannabis & The Industry
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Sun Prints
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room