How Fracking Impacts Public Health, a health forum featuring Sandra Steingraber
When: Wednesday, July 23 from 5:30 to 7:30pm
Where: Latino/Hispanic Meeting Rooms, San Francisco Public Library, 100 Larkin St. in San Francisco
- Sandra Steingraber, Renowned Author and Biologist, Co-founder of Concerned Health Professionals of NY
- Bob Gould, President, Physicians for Social Responsibility National and SF Bay Area Chapter
- Seth Shonkoff, PhD, MPH Executive Director, Physicians Scientists & Engineers for Healthy Energy
- Lisa Hartmayer, Registered Nurse, and member of ANHE
- Caroline Cox, Research Director, Center for Environmental Health
- Additional panelists, subject to change
- Breast Cancer Action
- Center for Environmental Health
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Americans Against Fracking
- Californians Against Fracking
- Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments
This event is free, and open to the public, please share event details widely!
Sponsored by the Wallace Stegner Environmental Center.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- An Omnivorous Family's Dilemma
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Holiday Crafts with Recycled Materials
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Solar Solutions for Climate Change!
- Saturday, December 19, 2015, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room