How Fracking Impacts Public Health, a health forum featuring Sandra Steingraber
When: Wednesday, July 23 from 5:30 to 7:30pm
Where: Latino/Hispanic Meeting Rooms, San Francisco Public Library, 100 Larkin St. in San Francisco
- Sandra Steingraber, Renowned Author and Biologist, Co-founder of Concerned Health Professionals of NY
- Bob Gould, President, Physicians for Social Responsibility National and SF Bay Area Chapter
- Seth Shonkoff, PhD, MPH Executive Director, Physicians Scientists & Engineers for Healthy Energy
- Lisa Hartmayer, Registered Nurse, and member of ANHE
- Caroline Cox, Research Director, Center for Environmental Health
- Additional panelists, subject to change
- Breast Cancer Action
- Center for Environmental Health
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Americans Against Fracking
- Californians Against Fracking
- Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments
This event is free, and open to the public, please share event details widely!
Sponsored by the Wallace Stegner Environmental Center.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- First Friday Fun Flicks!
- Friday, April 7, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Pre-Earth Day Seed Swap
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, 6 Floor Terrace
- San Bruno Mountain: Endangered Habitat
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area