How Fracking Impacts Public Health, a health forum featuring Sandra Steingraber
When: Wednesday, July 23 from 5:30 to 7:30pm
Where: Latino/Hispanic Meeting Rooms, San Francisco Public Library, 100 Larkin St. in San Francisco
- Sandra Steingraber, Renowned Author and Biologist, Co-founder of Concerned Health Professionals of NY
- Bob Gould, President, Physicians for Social Responsibility National and SF Bay Area Chapter
- Seth Shonkoff, PhD, MPH Executive Director, Physicians Scientists & Engineers for Healthy Energy
- Lisa Hartmayer, Registered Nurse, and member of ANHE
- Caroline Cox, Research Director, Center for Environmental Health
- Additional panelists, subject to change
- Breast Cancer Action
- Center for Environmental Health
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Americans Against Fracking
- Californians Against Fracking
- Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments
This event is free, and open to the public, please share event details widely!
Sponsored by the Wallace Stegner Environmental Center.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Bernal Library Water Savers Challenge!
- Sábado 12 de Septiembre de 2015, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Film: Beyond Recognition
- Martes 15 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Flores de Papel
- Lunes 21 de Septiembre de 2015, 3:30 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones