Learn how to make a beautiful decorative lantern with recycled Chinese red envelopes to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival. Instruction will be in English and Chinese.
Space is limited. Registration is required. To register, please call (415)355-5660 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taste It @ Your Library: Dumplings
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- RESCHEDULED - MakeArt - Illustrate a Poem
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making with Chelsea Robinson
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 21, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B