Learn how to make a beautiful decorative lantern with recycled Chinese red envelopes to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival. Instruction will be in English and Chinese.
Space is limited. Registration is required. To register, please call (415)355-5660 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Halloween arts and crafts
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 10:30 amIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Class- Felt Birds
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making for Kids!
- Thursday, November 3, 2016, 4:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Alzheimer's Disease - The Basics (in Cantonese)
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016, 2:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room