Learn how to make a beautiful decorative lantern with recycled Chinese red envelopes to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival. Instruction will be in English and Chinese.
Space is limited. Registration is required. To register, please call (415)355-5660 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Duct Tape with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Tuesdays!
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 2:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center