Learn how to make a beautiful decorative lantern with recycled Chinese red envelopes to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival. Instruction will be in English and Chinese.
Space is limited. Registration is required. To register, please call (415)355-5660 or email to email@example.com.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Chinese Book Club
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Origami Club
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Tuesdays
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 2:15 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room