Join us for a hands-on workshop with Nancy Herrera, an uplifting health enthusiast and personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the National Personal Training Institute.
This two hour audience-driven workshop will empower you with the tools you need to get on track for optimum health. If you’re ready to have more energy, be stronger and flexible, Nancy will demonstrate simple but fun exercises you can do at home or at work! She will also talk about the importance of having good posture, proper movement and avoiding injury while exercising for a healthier lifestyle. Learn about the benefits of drinking water, reading food labels, reasons for keeping a food journal, portion sizes, selecting foods that are nutrient-rich and much more!
One lucky participant will win a free consultation packet to include a complete posture & movement assessment, one month personal training, food analysis and customized food shopping advice with Nancy.
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Bike Fix-It Workshop with Big Swingin' Cycles
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Health & Wellness Talk: Cooking with Chinese Herbs
- Saturday, June 20, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Bike Tune-Up Essentials with The New Wheel!
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, May 24, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room