Join us for a hands-on workshop with Nancy Herrera, an uplifting health enthusiast and personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the National Personal Training Institute.
This two hour audience-driven workshop will empower you with the tools you need to get on track for optimum health. If you’re ready to have more energy, be stronger and flexible, Nancy will demonstrate simple but fun exercises you can do at home or at work! She will also talk about the importance of having good posture, proper movement and avoiding injury while exercising for a healthier lifestyle. Learn about the benefits of drinking water, reading food labels, reasons for keeping a food journal, portion sizes, selecting foods that are nutrient-rich and much more!
One lucky participant will win a free consultation packet to include a complete posture & movement assessment, one month personal training, food analysis and customized food shopping advice with Nancy.
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Dr. Donald Abrams on Healthy Aging
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Health Fair and Pharmacist Question and Answer
- Tuesday, February 24, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Monday, February 2, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Monday, February 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room