Join us for a hands-on workshop with Nancy Herrera, an uplifting health enthusiast and personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the National Personal Training Institute.
This two hour audience-driven workshop will empower you with the tools you need to get on track for optimum health. If you’re ready to have more energy, be stronger and flexible, Nancy will demonstrate simple but fun exercises you can do at home or at work! She will also talk about the importance of having good posture, proper movement and avoiding injury while exercising for a healthier lifestyle. Learn about the benefits of drinking water, reading food labels, reasons for keeping a food journal, portion sizes, selecting foods that are nutrient-rich and much more!
One lucky participant will win a free consultation packet to include a complete posture & movement assessment, one month personal training, food analysis and customized food shopping advice with Nancy.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, November 23, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Sunday, November 23, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, November 24, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B