The real luxury of living on the farm is the enjoyment of seasonal changes.
From spring to summer, fall to winter, year after year..... In nearly 20 years, I have repeatedly witnessed budding, blooming, fruiting, and emptiness in turns which surprise me still.
No matter of green flourish, gorgeous flowers, colorful autumn, or gray winter, every day is full of wonder.
All I can do is keep on taking scenic farm pictures day after day.....
- Chinese artist book talk
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then and Now
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 2:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Talk by Mr. Wang Meng : My 16-Year Exile in Xinjiang
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium