The real luxury of living on the farm is the enjoyment of seasonal changes.
From spring to summer, fall to winter, year after year..... In nearly 20 years, I have repeatedly witnessed budding, blooming, fruiting, and emptiness in turns which surprise me still.
No matter of green flourish, gorgeous flowers, colorful autumn, or gray winter, every day is full of wonder.
All I can do is keep on taking scenic farm pictures day after day.....
- CANCELLED - The Chinese & the Transcontinental Railroad
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- APIA Olympians: Shooting for Gold
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B