The real luxury of living on the farm is the enjoyment of seasonal changes.
From spring to summer, fall to winter, year after year..... In nearly 20 years, I have repeatedly witnessed budding, blooming, fruiting, and emptiness in turns which surprise me still.
No matter of green flourish, gorgeous flowers, colorful autumn, or gray winter, every day is full of wonder.
All I can do is keep on taking scenic farm pictures day after day.....
- Red Envelope Fish Lantern
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Lion Dancers come to Richmond Branch!
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Children's Area
- Chinese Envelope Craft
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room